" ICHIMOKU Kinko Hyo Simplified. " by Mr. Anil Padia : 74th ATMA Mumbai Educational Meeting : Register Now
Mr. Anil Padia
Speaker Profile :
- Anil Padia is a trained Technical Analyst and an active, successful trader in the stock market for over two decades.
- He has handled prop desks and advised HNI clients for leading stock brokers.
- He has devised trading strategies and taught them to traders for over a decade.
- He is an expert trainer in Technical Analysis.
Topic : " ICHIMOKU Kinko Hyo Simplified. "
The Educational Meeting Will Focus On :
- Identify trends accurately
- Measure the strength of the trend ( momentum )
- Identify tradable Support/ Resistance levels.
- Buy/ Sell signals generation using a compatible study
Meetings Schedule :
01:30pm-02:00pm : Registrations open
02:00pm-03:00pm : Educational Session 1
03:00pm-03:30pm : Networking,Tea & Snacks
03:30pm-05:00pm : Educational Session 2
Venue: Assembly Hall, St. Xavier's College, 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400 001.
Registration fee: Non-Members: Rs. 847.46 + 18% GST.
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
Avail on Group registration.To get coupon code Click Here.
Avail on individual registration.To get coupon code Click Here.
Steps to coupon code Link
Bring more,Get more!!
ATMA shall be pleased to give more discounts on group registrations.
- Registrations will open at 1:30pm and close at 2:00pm sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
- Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 74th ATMA Mumbai Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
- Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.
|Event Date||Saturday, 16 December 2017|
|Event End Date||Saturday, 16 December 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Thursday, 16 November 2017|
|Cut off date||Saturday, 16 December 2017|
|Individual Price||₹ 1,000.00|