" Extracting the power of Elliott Wave Method with Trend Following " by Mr. Ashish Kyal : 75th ATMA Mumbai Educational Meeting : Register Now
Mr. Ashish Kyal
Speaker Profile :
- Ashish Kyal is the Founder of Waves Strategy Advisors (www.wavesstrategy.com)
- He is a Chartered Market Technician, MBA and did his Bachelor of Engineering from Mumbai University. He has vast experience in Capital markets and has worked with leading Investment Banks like Lehman Brothers / Nomura Holdings within Capital Markets division.
- Ashish is a frequent speaker on Business channels like CNBC TV18, Zee Business, Bloomberg TV, ET Now, Rajya Sabha TV and has been interviewed by Dukascopy - Swiss business channel on Indian Economy.
- He publishes research on Global markets, Commodity and Forex markets using orthodox as well as advanced technical tools like Elliott wave analysis, Neo wave and Time Cycles.
- He has also been a guest speaker at host of management colleges, Financial Technology Knowledge Management Center, National Institute for Bank Management (NIBM - Pune) for speaking on Trading & Forex Hedging strategies using Elliott wave for Treasury heads & Dealers of PSU Banks.
Topic : " Extracting the power of Elliott Wave Method with Trend Following "
The Educational Meeting Will Focus On :
- Elliott wave is a powerful tool for market forecasting but during complex pattern formation it becomes extremely important to combine it with other basic yet powerful trend following methods like Moving averages and Channels.
- In this session we will be brushing up the basics of Elliott wave
- Quickly see its application on charts along with Moving averages and Time cycles.
- It is also important to evaluate advanced Elliott wave structure like Diametric pattern as majority of the world markets are exhibiting it across different time frames.
Meetings Schedule :
01:30pm-02:00pm : Registrations open
02:00pm-03:00pm : Educational Session 1
03:00pm-03:30pm : Networking,Tea & Snacks
03:30pm-05:00pm : Educational Session 2
Venue: Assembly Hall, St. Xavier's College, 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400 001.
Registration fee: Non-Members: Rs. 847.46 + 18% GST.
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
Avail on Group registration.To get coupon code Click Here.
Avail on individual registration.To get coupon code Click Here.
Steps to coupon code Link
Bring more,Get more!!
ATMA shall be pleased to give more discounts on group registrations.
- Registrations will open at 1:30pm and close at 2:00pm sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
- Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 75th ATMA Mumbai Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
- Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.
|Event Date||Saturday, 20 January 2018|
|Event End Date||Saturday, 20 January 2018|
|Registration Start Date||Thursday, 09 November 2017|
|Cut off date||Saturday, 20 January 2018|
|Individual Price||₹ 1,000.00|