"Research Methodology for Devising, Testing & Confirming Technical Strategies" By Mr. Pravin Mokashi : 72nd ATMA Mumbai Educational Meet
Dr. Pravin Mokashi
Speaker Profile :
Educational Qualification :
- D. Guide: Only Ph.D. Guide for Doctoral Research [University of Mumbai] in Technical Analysis of Financial Markets in India
- D. Only Doctorate in Technical Analysis of Financial Markets in India.
- Phil.: Human Resource Management.
- A.M: Human Resource Management.
- Com. Advanced Company Secretarial Practices & Compliances
- Director: Dr. Mokashi’s Research Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
- Researcher in Financial Markets & Active Trader / Investor for over two decades.
- Advisor to HNIs, members BSE & NSE for over a decade.
- Former Visiting Faculty at BSE Institute Ltd., Mumbai.
Research Work :
- Advocated Theory of Triple Trend Integration® – as a part of Doctoral Research.
- Discovered M-Bar Sequential Charting® – research work unfolding the eternal secret of traded financial securities & markets.
- Published research papers in the peer review international journals, newspapers & magazines on Technical Analysis of Financial Markets.
- Research presentation at the London School of Economics [LSE] England
Topic : " Research Methodology for Devising, Testing & Confirming Technical Strategies. "
The Educational Meeting Will Focus On :
Research in Technical Analysis is applied & not academic research. Its purpose is to facilitate making money & creating wealth. Its findings need to be statistically confirmed & experientially proven.
“Simplicity is to Excellence what Complexity is to Mediocrity”
- Systemizing charts & charting method.
- Defining the sequential time frames.
- Demarcating the trending & ranging market phases.
- Devising the technical strategy.
- Testing strategy on the selected sample.
- Statistically & experientially evaluating performance in the trending & ranging market phases.
- Devising counter strategies to ensure [90%+] strike rate or else, rejecting the strategy.
Meetings Schedule :
01:30pm-02:00pm : Registrations open
02:00pm-03:00pm : Educational Session 1
03:00pm-03:30pm : Networking,Tea & Snacks
03:30pm-05:00pm : Educational Session 2
Venue: Assembly Hall, St. Xavier's College, 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400 001.
Registration fee: Non-Members: Rs. 847.46 + 18% GST.
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
Avail on Group registration.To get coupon code Click Here.
Avail on individual registration.To get coupon code Click Here.
Steps to coupon code Link
Bring more,Get more!!
ATMA shall be pleased to give more discounts on group registrations.
- Registrations will open at 1:30pm and close at 2:00pm sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
- Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to [email protected] requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 72nd ATMA Mumbai Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
- Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on [email protected] in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.
|Event Date||Saturday, 09 September 2017|
|Event End Date||Saturday, 09 September 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Friday, 11 August 2017|
|Cut off date||Saturday, 09 September 2017|
|Individual Price||₹ 1,000.00|