Futures & Options Data - Hidden truths unfolded- by Mr. Gautam Mazumdar :24th ATMA Kolkata Meeting
Who will provide an Educational Meeting / Discussion covering broadly:
Futures & Options Data - Hidden truths unfolded
Mr. Gautam Majumdar is the Director / Owner of Institute Of Capital Market Analysis since 2003. He completed his gradutaion in Mechanical Engineering and then entered the stock markets in 1994.
He has 15 years of experience in teaching technical analysis to stock market traders and has appeared as a guest in various seminars at New Delhi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar and Jamshedpur.
The educational meeting will focus on:
- Factors affecting premium of option.
How the premium of an option varies with respect to price, time, volatility, forthcoming news.
- Open Interest
Effects of change in open interest in futures.
Effects of change in open interest in options.
- Analysis of build up of position by experts mainly the FII in derivative market
- Calculating monthly trading band for a stock on the first day of the month.
- Calculation of trading range in the week of expiry.
- Roll over
- Put call ratio
- Cost of carry: The combined effects of cost of carry, volume, open interest on stock price trend.
The Bengal Chambers of Commerce & Industry,
6, Netaji Subhash Road,
Kolkata,700001 West Bengal.
|Event Date||Saturday, 25 July 2015|
|Event End Date||Saturday, 25 July 2015|
|Cut off date||Friday, 24 July 2015|
|Individual Price||₹ 750.00|
|Speaker||Mr Gautam Majumdar|
|Location||The Bengal Chamber of Commerce & Industry|