1st ATMA Eastern Region Meeting by Mr. Sanjay Saraf
who will provide an Educational Meeting / Discussion covering broadly:
"Greek trading using technical analysis."
Delta hedging and trading on the basis of implied volatility has become very popular. The discussion would center around how to execute the same using technical analysis.
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST, US (CFA)
- FINANCIAL RISK MANAGER, US (FRM)
- MS FINANCE from ICFAI , Hyderabad
- CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT ANALYST (CIIA)
- CERTIFIED PORTFOLIO MANAGER (CPM)
- CERTIFIED TREASURY MANAGER (CTM)
- CERTIFIED INVESTMENT BANKER (CIB)
- GOLD MEDALIST IN GROUP EPSILLON OF MS FINANCE
- GOLD MEDALIST IN GROUP LAMBDA OF MS FINANCE
- SILVER MEDALIST IN GROUP BETA OF MS FINANCE
- MERIT CERTIFICATE IN INTERNATIONAL FINANCE AND TRADE
- MERIT CERTIFICATE IN STRATEGIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Providing Training classes for MAFA in CA FINAL group, the whole of MS FINANCE, CFA (US) and FRM(US)
- Providing training classes on ARBITRAGE involving Option Greeks and Volatility trading
- Providing consultancy to brokerage houses, research outfits and arbitrage firms in Kolkata such as Ratnabali Capital markets, Lohia Securities.
- Visiting faculty at IBS Kolkata, CA Institute and CS Institute,also active in participating as a mentor and judge in national level events such as Insignia-the cultural management fest of St.Xavier’s College, Kolkata.
|Event Date||Sunday, 30 January 2011|
|Event End Date||Sunday, 30 January 2011|