" MAKING GOOD TRADES" by Mr.Datla KMS Raju : 19th Hyderabad Educational Meeting
Mr.Datla KMS Raju
- International Insurance professional with over 30 years experience
- Fellow of the Insurance Institute of India, MBA from Osmania University, B.Com & B.L. from Andhra University
- Active equity technical analyst since 2012
- Frequent speaker and teacher at insurance and management schools.
- Frequent speaker at insurance forums and trade associations like CII.
- Innovation and Change Management consultant & Coach.
Topic : Making Good Trades
An Education meeting will focus on :
Three pillars for making good trades
- Mindset – To seeing things as they are and not how we want them to be.
- Knowledge – Finding right information useful for trading; Charts & others.
- Trading Plan – Strategy, Setup, Trigger, Risk, Profit et all.
- Chart Stories
How to gain potential trading edge using a right blend of the three pillars
09:00am-09:30am : Registrations open
09:30am-11:00am : Educational Session 1
11:00am-11:30am : Networking,Tea & Snacks
11:30am-01:00pm : Educational Session 2
Venue: J.S. KRISHNAMURTHY HALL, The Federation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Federation House, 11-6-841, Red Hills, FAPCCI Marg, Hyderabad 500004, Telangana. India.
Registration fee: Non-Members: Rs. 1000/-
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
Avail on Group registration .To get coupon code Click Here
Avail on individual registration.To get coupon code Click here
Steps to coupon code Link
Bring more,Get more!!
ATMA shall be pleased to give more discounts on group registrations.
- Registrations will open at 08:45am and close at 09:00am sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
- Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 19th ATMA Hyderabad Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
- Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.
|Event Date||Saturday, 25 November 2017|
|Event End Date||Saturday, 25 November 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Wednesday, 08 November 2017|
|Cut off date||Saturday, 25 November 2017|
|Individual Price||₹ 1,000.00|