" Average Directional Movement Index (ADX)and Directional Movement Indicator (DMI) " by Mr. Siddhartha Sankar Tadinada : 18th ATMA Hyderabad Educational Meeting
Mr. Siddhartha Sankar Tadinada
- He is a Research Associate at Datta’s Institute for stock market solutions, Hyderabad.
- He is involved in training and mentoring students on technical aspects of equities and commodities.
- He conducted several seminars on Elliot Wave Principle.
- He worked in several investment banking software divisions like Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and Barclays
Topic : "Average Directional Movement Index (ADX)and Directional Movement Indicator (DMI)"
The Educational Meeting will Focus on :
- ADX and DMI Indicators
- ADX Principles.
- ADX Strategies.
The ADX to determine if there is a trend. A strong trend is occurring when the ADX is over 25; likewise, there is no trend when the ADX falls below 20. When the +DI line is greater than the -DI line, the bulls have the directional edge. However, when the -DI line is above the +DI line, the bears have the directional edge. As with all technical trends, traders use several indicators to confirm a movement. One option is to sell when -DI is up and the major trend is down. Another option is to buy when +DI is higher than -DI, but only when the larger trend is also moving up. In other words, it is possible to use the ADX as a way to time an entry on a market that is already confirmed to be trading in a particular direction.
01:45pm-02:00pm : Registrations open
02:00pm-03:30pm : Educational Session 1
03:30pm-04:00pm : Networking,Tea & Snacks
04:00pm-05:00pm : Educational Session 2
Venue: J.S. KRISHNAMURTHY HALL, The Federation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Federation House, 11-6-841, Red Hills, FAPCCI Marg, Hyderabad 500004, Telangana. India.
Registration fee: Non-Members: Rs. 1000/-
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
Avail on Group registration .To get coupon code Click Here
Avail on individual registration.To get coupon code Click here
Steps to coupon code Link
Bring more,Get more!!
ATMA shall be pleased to give more discounts on group registrations.
- Registrations will open at 08:45am and close at 09:00am sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
- Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 18th ATMA Hyderabad Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
- Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.
|Event Date||Saturday, 28 October 2017|
|Event End Date||Saturday, 28 October 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Thursday, 12 October 2017|
|Cut off date||Saturday, 28 October 2017|
|Individual Price||₹ 1,000.00|