" 10 point test for Buying and Selling of Stocks " by Mr. Murali Krishna : 16th ATMA Hyderabad Educational Meeting
Mr. Murali Krishna
- Mr. Krishna PVM was associated with many investment companies and vast experience in managing the investment companies funds.
- With a rich Journalistic background, worked as sub-editor of the Shareguru Magazine at Hyderabad, contributing the Market analysis reports and recommending the stocks on the basis of fundamental and technical analysis.
- He has Written articles on WD Gann method of analysis.
- Mr. Krishna specialised in Gann methods based on natural laws of vibrations(other than astrology and square of nine).
- Mr. Krishna regularly conduct training program named RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD and AN INTEGRATED APPROACH TO THE MARKET.
Topic : " 10 point test for Buying and Selling of Stocks "
The Educational Meeting will Focus on :
- Downsloping Trendline
- Horizontal Supply Lline
- Selling climax
- On Balance Volume
- Relative Strength Comparison
- Trend Determination through bottoms and tops
- Downward Target
- Volume at Price.
- Fixing the Target.
- Relative Strength Index and ADX
- Other minor points are initial support and reflex angles and beginning points from where we calculate the possible target.
09:00am-09:30am : Registrations open
09:30am-11:00am : Educational Session 1
11:00am-11:30am : Networking,Tea & Snacks
11:30am-01:00pm : Educational Session 2
Venue: J.S. KRISHNAMURTHY HALL, The Federation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Federation House, 11-6-841, Red Hills, FAPCCI Marg, Hyderabad 500004, Telangana. India.
Registration fee: Non-Members: Rs. 1000/-
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
Avail on Group registration .To get coupon code Click Here
Avail on individual registration.To get coupon code Click here
Steps to coupon code Link
Bring more,Get more!!
ATMA shall be pleased to give more discounts on group registrations.
- Registrations will open at 9:00am and close at 9:30am sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
- Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to [email protected] requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 16th ATMA Hyderabad Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
- Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on [email protected] in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.
|Event Date||Saturday, 26 August 2017|
|Event End Date||Saturday, 26 August 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Tuesday, 01 August 2017|
|Cut off date||Saturday, 26 August 2017|
|Individual Price||₹ 1,000.00|
|Location||The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry|