"The Inevitable need for Standards of Practice for Technical Analysts across the world" by Mr. Rishi Mehra : 49th ATMA Delhi Educational Meeting
Mr. Rishi Mehra
His expertise lie in the areas of Financial Planning, Financial Management, Security Analysis, PortfolioManagement, Technical Analysis, International Financial Management, Derivatives & Risk Management,Financial Services, Merchant Banking,Management of Financial Institutions, Treasury & ForexManagement, Wealth Management and Financial Modeling.
His corporate edge has been in training the employees of Government Department & PremierCorporates from Indian and overseas origin like NSE, BSE, NIFM, NISM, AGIF, FSI (Ministry of External
Affairs), FPSB, Ministry of Finance, National Academy for Training & Research in Social Security, SBI, SBIMutual Fund, MMTC, Copal Partners, Cairn India, Aviva Insurance, Religare, Fidelity, ARX Advisory &
He blends a diverse experience in practical areas as a freelancer and the theoretical fundamentals as avisiting professor to premier management institutions, like University of Bath (UK), FMS, SRCC, NIFM,
IMT, Manipal University, DU, NDIM, ICFAI, IBS, EMPI, SRIM, IAMR, AIMT, BIFM, IIMT, JIMS, JIM, AKGIM,JREIM, INFLUX etc.
As a dedicated researcher he has been working on innovating new products and services in the areas ofFinance. His innovation ‘Volume Index’, was highly appreciated at Oxford University in 2014. He is
currently heading the innovation team at DEA-NIFM Research Program, Ministry of Finance.
The passion of teaching has taken him long way from reading books to writing books in the areas of
1. Financial Management? Concept Simplified
2. Case Studies in Finance
3. Learn Accounts in 21 Days
Topic :"The Inevitable need for Standards of Practice for Technical Analysts across the world"
The Education Meeting will focus on:
- Absence of Standards of Practice among the Technical Analysts across the world
- Inconsistent opinions on estimation and calculations of Gaps, Parameters, Frame, Data, etc
- Inconsistent usage of scaling the axis
- Limitations of Technicals studies
- Need for common practices for more reliable and consistent forecasts
- Convergence of opinions of Technical Analysts practicing in different parts of the world.
01:45pm-02:00pm : Registrations open
02:00pm-03:00pm : Educational Session 1
03:00pm-03:30pm : Networking,Tea & Snacks
03:30pm-05:00pm : Educational Session 2
Venue: Indian Law Institute, Hall No 1, Opp Supreme Court of India, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110001. Contact :011 2307 3295
Registration fee: Non-Members: Rs. 1000/-
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
Avail on Group registration .To get coupon code Click Here
Avail on individual registration.To get coupon code Click here
Steps to coupon code Link
Bring more,Get more!!
ATMA shall be pleased to give more discounts on group registrations.
- Registrations will open at 1.45pm and close at 2.00pm sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
- Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to [email protected] requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 49th ATMA Delhi Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
- Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on [email protected] in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.
|Event Date||Saturday, 19 August 2017|
|Event End Date||Saturday, 19 August 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Friday, 21 July 2017|
|Cut off date||Saturday, 19 August 2017|
|Individual Price||₹ 1,000.00|