"Techniques and Combinations of identifying when trend is likely to gather momentum and when bottom is formed." by Mr Sachin Aggarwal : "47th ATMA Delhi Educational Meeting
Mr. Sachin Aggarwal
- He is a qualified charterd Accountant and Technical Analyst of Stock Market,having vast experience of investing and trading in different testing times.He is a full time trader in Stock Market who as specialized in identifying trading/investing opportunities in markets.
- He is successfully writing blog on Nifty www.sachinstockview.blogspot.in since may 2013 with very high sucess ratio.He has predicted almost evert top and bottom in Nifty in advance during the last 4years.
- During his continuous journey of techical analysis,he has acquired advanced understanding of identifying tops,bottom,reversal point,breakout and breakdowns
Topic : "Techniques and combination of identifying when the trend is likely to gather moment, and when bottom is formed."
The Education Meeting will focus on:
- Detailed understanding of the Techniques to Identify when any say Stock or index is likely to pick momentum and gather pace up or down.
- Techniques to identify the entry points for the same.
- How to ride that identified Trade/Setup.
- Another different technique to Identify when the bottom is likely to be formed.
- The technique will be substantiated by several Live Example form Indian Stock Market.
01:45pm-02:00pm : Registrations open
02:00pm-03:00pm : Educational Session 1
03:00pm-03:30pm : Networking,Tea & Snacks
03:30pm-05:00pm : Educational Session 2
Venue: India International Centre, No 40,Lecture Hall No:1,Max Mueller Marg,New Delhi 110003
Registration fee: Non-Members: Rs. 1000/-
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
Avail on Group registration .To get coupon code Click Here
Avail on individual registration.To get coupon code Click here
Steps to coupon code Link
Bring more,Get more!!
ATMA shall be pleased to give more discounts on group registrations.
- Registrations will open at 1.45pm and close at 2.00pm sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
- Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 47th ATMA Delhi Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
- Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on email@example.com in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.
|Event Date||Saturday, 03 June 2017|
|Event End Date||Saturday, 03 June 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Saturday, 22 April 2017|
|Cut off date||Saturday, 03 June 2017|
|Individual Price||₹ 1,000.50|