"Building robust trading strategy: from chart and non-chart based theory to practice" by Mr. Manish Jalan : 70th ATMA Mumbai Educational Meeting
Mr. Manish Jalan
Speaker Profile :
- Manish Jalan is the Managing Director and Co-Founder of Samssara Capital Technologies LLP.
- He has over 9 years of expertise in the areas of profitable systematic quantitative trading strategy development.
- Running one of India's leading and most successful managed futures portfolio on 100% systematic and quant based trading strategy.
Topic : " Building Robust Trading Strategy : From chart and non-chart based theory to prectice"
The Educational Meeting Will Focus On :
- Building a robust trading strategy is not just about graphical understanding of technicals.
- It also involves, using simple backtesting, identifying pitfalls and resolving error prone issues which might keep re-occuring in regular trading.
- The session will focus on how to build a robust framework for your trading strategy with optimally tested entries, exits and risk management.
- It will also give excel demos of various chart based strategy and how to do simple testing of such strategies to build an end to end platform.
- Finally discussion on alpha generation and how combining various technical indicators can decrease the risks of drawdowns will also be discussed.
Meetings Schedule :
01:45pm-02:00pm : Registrations open
02:00pm-03:00pm : Educational Session 1
03:00pm-03:30pm : Networking,Tea & Snacks
03:30pm-05:00pm : Educational Session 2
Venue: Assembly Hall, St. Xavier's College, 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400 001.
Registration fee: Non-Members: Rs. 870 + 15% service tax
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
Avail on Group registration.To get coupon code Click Here.
Avail on individual registration.To get coupon code Click Here.
Steps to coupon code Link
Bring more,Get more!!
ATMA shall be pleased to give more discounts on group registrations.
- Registrations will open at 1:45pm and close at 2:00pm sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
- Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 70th ATMA Mumbai Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
- Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on email@example.com in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.
|Event Date||Saturday, 17 June 2017|
|Event End Date||Saturday, 17 June 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Thursday, 20 April 2017|
|Cut off date||Saturday, 17 June 2017|
|Individual Price||₹ 1,000.50|
|Speaker||Mr. Manish jalan|
|Location||Assembly Hall, St. Xavier's College|