" Understanding The Trend And Trading Decisions " by Mr. Alluri Madhukar Reddy: 14th ATMA Hyderabad Educational Meeting
Mr. Alluri Madhukar Reddy
- He is a Stock Market Trader with a passion for teaching fundamental and technical analysis.
- He is Providing free online and offline sessions for the last 3 years.
- Participating in various stock market related programs in Telugu TV news channels - HMTV, I-News, Bharat Today etc.
Topic : " Understanding The Trend And Trading Decisions "
The Education Meeting will focus on:
Technical analysis is based on the price movements in trends, The supply and demand balance sets a trend in motion. Once in motion, the trend remains intact until it ends. Prices never move in straight line fashion. The Technical analysis was defined as "the art of identifying a trend at a relatively early stage and riding on that trend until the weight of the evidence shows or proves that the trend has reversed. In order to identify a reversal, we must first know what a trend is. The Session will focus on trend determining techniques and categories of various types trends and finally how to use them for a trading or investing decisions
- Trend Identification.
- Technical Methods For Identifying Trend.
- Understanding Trend.
- Categories of Trends
- Benefits Of trend Following.
- Trading Decisions based on Trend analysis
09:00am-09:30am : Registrations open
09:30am-11:00am : Educational Session 1
11:00am-11:30am : Networking,Tea & Snacks
11:30am-01:00pm : Educational Session 2
Venue: J.S. KRISHNAMURTHY HALL, The Federation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Federation House, 11-6-841, Red Hills, FAPCCI Marg, Hyderabad 500004, Telangana. India.
Registration fee: Non-Members: Rs. 1000/-
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
Avail on Group registration .To get coupon code Click Here
Avail on individual registration.To get coupon code Click here
Steps to coupon code Link
Bring more,Get more!!
ATMA shall be pleased to give more discounts on group registrations.
- Registrations will open at 9:00am and close at 9:30am sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
- Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to email@example.com requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 14th ATMA Hyderabad Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
- Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on firstname.lastname@example.org in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.
|Event Date||Saturday, 27 May 2017|
|Event End Date||Saturday, 27 May 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Wednesday, 03 May 2017|
|Cut off date||Saturday, 27 May 2017|
|Individual Price||₹ 1,000.50|