In this Issue:
1. Dr. C.K. Narayan, Senior Vice President, ATMA, continues his Part 3 of his series on "Understanding the nature of Oscillators"
2. Mr. Vivek Patil, Treasurer of ATMA, presents a wonderful insight into Fibonacci numbers and ratios, both in the present & past market scenarios.
3. Mr. Vishal Dalvi, founder of Waves Research, normally writes on Eliiott Wave, but this time he writes an interesting article on how "Mom is key Indicator".
4. Mr. Mahesh Bhagwat, proprietary trader with MAPE Admisi Securities, has written a fantastic piece," Sehwag and Dravid". Whether a trader should be like a swashbuckling, fun loving Sehwag or someone like Dravid who is more objective and patient in his approach.
5. Mr. Vivek Patil, the Treasurer of ATMA conducted the 41st educational meeting in Delhi in the month of February and it is published here for the benefit of members of other centers as well.